My family loves pasta and they like spicy peanut sauce. This recipe with easy to make and came out really delicious. Try it with Circle Ranch Ground Pork!
- Kosher salt
- 12 oz. gemelli
- 1–1/2 Tbs. Asian sesame oil
- 5 medium scallions, thinly sliced, whites and greens separated
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. Circle B Ranch ground pork
- 3 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Sweet Asian chile paste; more to taste
- 1 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter, preferably natural
- 2/3 cup lower-salt chicken broth
- 1 medium lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rotini and cook according to package directions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat a 12-inch heavy-duty skillet over medium heat. Add the oil, then the scallion whites. Cook, stirring, until softened, about 1 minute. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Crumble in the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until it loses its pink color, about 5 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, sambal oelek, and sugar and cook until bubbling. Add the peanut butter and stir until incorporated. Pour in the broth, stir well, and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, drain the pasta, and return it to the pot. Stir in the pork mixture and scallion greens. Thin the sauce with the pasta water, if necessary. Divide among plates or bowls, squeeze a lime wedge over each serving, and top with cilantro, if using.