Planning a Greek Style Dinner?? Or maybe looking for a great side dish?? This Greek Orzo Salad does not disappoint. I did not use as much feta as the recipe asked for. I would suggest adding it to taste. Enjoy
- • Kosher salt
- • 1 cup orzo
- • 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- • ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- • Freshly ground black pepper
- • ½ cup olive oil
- • 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- • 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- • 1 medium English cucumber, diced
- • ½ lb. feta cheese, crumbled (or to taste) I used Terrill Creek Feta Cheese
- • ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Bring 8 cups of cold, salted water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the orzo and cook until al dente, 7-8 minutes. Drain well.
- While the orzo cooks, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, and some salt and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Set aside.
- Combine the orzo, green onions, tomatoes and cucumbers in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Scatter the feta and dill over the top, drizzle with the vinaigrette, and toss again. Serve immediately, or chill for up to 8 hours.