Everyone tells us how much they enjoy our delicious Andouille Sausage. When I saw this recipe, I knew it would be great. Enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Circle B Ranch Andouille Sausage
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 (15-16 oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 12 cups chopped kale (about 7 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- In an extra-large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage and onion wedges; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add beans, thyme, and garlic to the skillet; cook 1 minute or until heated through. Add broth; bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until reduced by about half.
- Gradually add kale, tossing until wilted before adding more. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add sausage mixture and vinegar; heat through.
- Top with additional thyme and enjoy!