Grilled Circle B Ranch Pork Chops go so well with a Spiced Rhubarb Chutney. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes fresh rhubarb (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup (generous) chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries or golden raisins (about 2 ounces)
-Season Circle B Ranch pork chops with salt and pepper.
For chutney and pork chop:
- Combine first 8 ingredients in heavy large Dutch oven. Bring to simmer over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add rhubarb, onion and dried cherries; increase heat to medium-high and cook until rhubarb is tender and mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. Cool completely. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before using.)
- Preheat grill. Grill pork chops on both sides until the pork chop reaches 155 degree F.
- Serve with rhubarb chutney and a vegetable.