When I saw this recipe in the Hy-Vee Magazine I knew I needed to prepare it with my delicious Circle Ranch Ground Pork. Enjoy!
- • 1 cup uncooked long-grain brown rice
- • 8 (10-inch) whole grain tortillas
- • Olive oil nonstick spray
- • 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- • 1 tsp. minced garlic
- • 1 lb. Circle B Ranch ground pork
- • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- • 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- • 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- • 2 cups fresh salsa
- • 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- • 3 cups shredded green leaf lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside and keep warm. Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in oven for 10 minutes or until warm.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add ground pork; cook for 10 minutes or until pork is browned, using a spoon to break up larger chunks of pork. Stir in beans, chili powder and cilantro. Cook for two minutes or until heated through.
- Place ½ cup ground pork mixture onto each tortilla. Top with rice, salsa, tomatoes, and lettuce. Fold in the sides of tortilla and roll up.
- Serving Size: 8