Looking for something quick and easy for breakfast look no further than this ham and cheese brunch bake. It also makes great leftovers. Enjoy!
- 10 large eggs
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cubed French bread or baguette
- ½ lb. Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked ham, chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded white Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, thyme, and garlic powder and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Butter a large baking dish. Add bread and top with ham and cheddar. Pour over egg mixture.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through and ham is golden, about 45-55 minutes.
- Garnish with more thyme and serve.