These are easy to make and truly are delicious. They are great as an appetizer or lunch for your kids. Enjoy!!
- 2 packages crescent rolls, 8 count
- 1 lb. Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, cut into 16 equal sized pieces
- Mustard (optional)
- Lay out your crescent rolls flat and put a fine line of mustard down each one (this step is totally optional).
- Add a piece of cheese, then place one piece of lunchmeat over each open roll (folded so it mostly fits over the roll).
- Roll up, starting with the wide end and bake according to package directions, until crescents puff up and brown lightly.
- Serve with additional mustard for dipping if desired.