Recently, I took out one of our Hickory Smoked Hams to make ham sandwiches. My eyes must have been bigger than my stomach, because I had quite a bit left over. So with the ham, I made ham salad. I served it as an appetizer before Sunday dinner on crostini and it was a major hit!
- 2 Pounds Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Ham.
- 1 Cup Sweet Pickle Relish (I used bread and butter pickles I had made)
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Celery Seeds
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Refrigerated Horseradish
- ½ Teaspoon PT Garden Lemon Pepper
- 1 French loaf to Make Crostini (optional)
- Cut the ham into cubes, place in a food processor and process until coarsely ground. Stop occasionally to scrape the sides.
- Place ground ham in a bowl, stir in pickle relish and remaining ingredients.
- Serve on crostini or crackers.
- Leftovers refrigerate really well!