What could be better than potatoes, sweet potatoes, delicious Dijon mustard and Circle B Ranch pork Chops. Absolutely nothing. This recipe is so easy to make and comes out delicious every time.
- 2 red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1-Sweet Potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 medium cloves garlic, mashed to a paste with the side of a chef’s knife
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Circle B Ranch Bone in Pork Chops
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with herbs
- 1 Tbs. dark brown sugar
- 2 green apples, cored and cut into 8 wedges each
- Flaky sea salt
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 450°F.
- Toss the potatoes and onion together on the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of the oil, 1 Tbs. of the mustard, the mashed garlic, and a big pinch each of salt and pepper. Reserve 2 Tbs. and drizzle the remaining mixture over the vegetables on the sheet pan, tossing to coat. Spread the vegetables evenly and roast until beginning to soften and color slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 Tbs. oil and mustard with the sugar, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper; rub all over the pork.
- Toss the apple wedges with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the vegetables on the pan. Barbecue the Pork Chops and serve with the vegetables.