Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Ham is so delicious and this recipe just brings out the delicious flavor. Enjoy!!
- 1 Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Boneless Ham (7–9 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- several shakes of Tabasco sauce
- 40 whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. If ham is not precut, make shallow cuts in fat 1 inch apart in a diamond pattern. Place ham in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all other ingredients. Spoon entire mixture over ham. Bake at 325 degrees F on lowest oven rack for 2 hours and 30 minutes, or until ham has an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Baste with pan juices every 30 minutes as ham cooks. Remove ham from oven and rest it for 15-30 minutes before carving. Strain sauce and serve it in a gravy dish alongside the ham (optional).