All I can say is YUM!! Enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, uncooked and shelled and deveined
- 1 ½ cups broccoli
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, honey, and soy sauce. Set aside
- Place raw shrimp in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Pour 1/3 of the honey garlic sauce in the bag, then massage the bag to coat the shrimp. Seal bag and let shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Keep the remaining honey soy sauce covered and at room temperature.
- Warm a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 Tbsp. of reserved honey garlic sauce to pan and let heat until steaming. Toss broccoli in skillet and cook until warm and tender, about 5 to 8 minutes. Remove broccoli from skillet and set aside.
- Remove shrimp from Ziploc bag and discard the bag and marinade. Place 5-10 shrimp in the skillet at a time and cook for 1 minute on each side or until shrimp bodies are curled and browned. Before removing from the pan, use tongs to rub shrimp into the caramelized sauce on the bottom of the skillet.
- When the shrimp are cooked, return all shrimp and broccoli to skillet. Heat for 2 to 3 minutes, tossing to catch any remaining caramelized sauce on the bottom of the skillet.
- Serve immediately with remaining honey garlic sauce drizzled on top.
- Serving Size: 4