I was a little skeptical about making this recipe in the slow cooker. I was not disappointed. And the sauce that you drizzle on the ribs was delish! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ lbs.Circle B Ranch rack of pork rib, halved
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- Season ribs evenly with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Rub in on all sides.
- Add honey, soy sauce, and garlic to a large slow cooker.
- Transfer the ribs to slow cooker and turn them over in sauce until coated. Position the ribs so they are standing up, with the meatier side down, and so the meat side is against the walls of the slow cooker, with the bone sides facing in.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 7-8 hours. Check after the allotted time; you want to make sure the meat is cooked through and tender.
- Remove the ribs and transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut between the bones to separate into individual ribs.
- Serve with additional sauce from the slow cooker, as needed.
- Serving Size: 3