With the holiday comings this dip is so good and sooo easy to make. Enjoy!!
- 1 cup 8 ounces cream cheese, softened.
- 8 ounces crabmeat drained
- 4 slices Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated + 2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients and spread in shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
Sprinkle with green onions; serve hot with Italian bread, crackers, or toasts.