John and I love pork chops any way….any how! This came out delicious and will definitely be in my rotation. Enjoy!
- 2 bone-in Circle B Ranch pork chops
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
SEASONED BREAD CRUMBS:
- 1 cup Panko
- 1 tbs dried parsley – OR – 4 tbs FRESH chopped parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock/broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs dried parsley -OR- 4 tbs FRESH chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix all seasoned bread crumb ingredients in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 1 tbs of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge the pork chops in the flour, then dip in the beaten egg and the seasoned bread crumb mixture.
- Brown chops on both sides; remove from pan and place on a rack inserted in a baking sheet. Melt remaining 1 tbs butter and repeat.
- Bake chops in preheated over for 20 minutes; meanwhile make sauce.
- In the same pan, melt the 2 tbs of butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the stock, lemon juice, and the cream. Heat until it begins to bubble.
- Add the cheeses and stir until they are melted. If the salt/pepper is needed, add it now.
- Add the parsley and continue cooking until sauce is reduced about 25% (It should be the consistency of a thinner gravy).
- Sauce may be poured over the cooked chops or served on the side like a gravy.