Make this soup the easy way–with Marina’s Italian Style Meatballs. This is a delicious soup. Enjoy!
- 1 package Marina’s Italian Style Meatballs
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 6.5 oz. cups of chicken stock
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup acini di pepe pasta
- 1 package (5 oz.) fresh spinach
- Additional minced fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese
- For soup, in a stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery, and onions; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until onions are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in stock, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Drop meatballs into soup; cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Gently stir in pasta; cook 10-12 minutes longer or until meatballs are cooked through and pasta is tender.
- Stir in spinach. Top servings with parsley and cheese.
- Serving Size: 12