When you are making an Asian-style dinner, this cucumber and radish salad really hits the spot. Delicious! Enjoy!
- ½ sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. dark sesame oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine onion, radishes and cucumber in a medium bowl.
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Drizzle vinegar mixture over cucumber mixture, tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
- Serving Size: 6