John and I love vegetables and we especially love string beans. This recipe would be delish with pork chops, steak or chicken. Delish!
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil (though I used olive oil)
- 1 ½ tsp. sesame oil
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, washed
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Warm a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- When the skillet is hot, pour in the canola and sesame oils, then place the whole green beans into the skillet. Stir the beans to coat with the oil. Cook until the beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the beans from heat and stir in the soy sauce; cover and let sit about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.