When I read this recipe from The Kitchen Whisperer, I knew that it would be delicious with Big John’s Nitrite Free Kielbasy and Big John’s Chop Sauce. This is a really easy recipe to take to a dinner or a Super Bowl Party!
- Add in the jelly and chop sauce in a medium sauce pan over medium low heat.
- Whisk together until combined and simmer stirring occasionally.
- While the sauce is simmering, heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place each round of kielbasa cut-side down. Do not crowd the pan. You want to sear the cut sides, not steam them.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown and seared. Flip over and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until seared on the bottom.
- Once all the kielbasa bites are seared, place them into the sauce and gently stir to coat all pieces.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 25-30 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- To plate allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes in the pan, insert a party fork or toothpick into each bite, allow the extra sauce to drip off then plate.