This recipe could easily be prepared with pork tenderloin. I used Circle B Ranch Pork Cutlets for this dish and it came out delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 lb. Circle B Ranch pork cutlets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or homemade
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Flatten pork slices. In a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook pork in butter and oil in batches until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the broth, wine and garlic to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the capers, lemon juice and rosemary; heat through.
- Serve with polenta or rice.