I don’t know about you, but John and I love flank steak. It is easy to prepare and it is delicious. Enjoy!!
- 2 lbs. Flank Steak
- 2 cups Top Tomato Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat leaf Italian parsley
- Olive oil
- Place flank steak into a large Ziploc bag and pour in one cup of Top Tomato Bloody Mary Mix. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Remove steak from the marinade, discarding the excess marinade, and pat dry. Rub with a small amount of olive oil and season to taste with pepper.
- Heat grill and place steak on grill. Cook until the internal temperature of the steak reaches 130 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan, simmer the reserved cup of Bloody Mary Mix until it thickens, approximately 5 minutes.
- Slice the steak very thin against the grain. Serve with the warm sauce and garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size: 6