A little bit of this and a little bit of that and you have a delicious Bloody Mary Tomato Soup!! Enjoy!
- Heat a small drizzle of olive oil in a large soup pot. Add onion and carrot and saute for 5-7 minutes until softened. Add garlic and cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Stir in Tomato Sauce, Top Tomato, and broth. Stir well to combine.
- Heat until warm. Working in batches, blend soup in blender (fill blender only ½ full and allow soup to cool slightly before blending).
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm as a stand-alone meal or pair with your favorite grilled cheese sandwich!
- You can also use a hand or immersion blender to streamline the process, but carefully blend the soup since you will be blending it right in the pot!
- Serving Size: 8