I learned to make cole slaw from my mother in law. The recipe I make today is basically the same one that she handed down to me. Enjoy!
- • 1 head of cabbage
- • 5 oz. shredded carrots
- • ½ cup Mayonnaise
- • ½ cup Sour Cream
- • 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- • Salt & Pepper
- Thinly had cut the cabbage or run it through a food processor. Add the shredded carrots.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar together until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the cabbage and carrots and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!