Veges from the garden. What could be better than making a delicious gazpacho?? Enjoy!
- 2 cups Top Tomato Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 cup Marina’s Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and quartered
- ½ English cucumber, quartered
- ½ small onion
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 ice cubes
- Place the ingredients into a blender in order listed. Blend all ingredients together until smooth, roughly 30-45 seconds.
- Serve cold with your choice of crusty bread, crackers, or chips! Enjoy!