Meatballs sliders, anyone? I made these with Marina’s Fully Cooked Mini Meatballs and Marina’s Tomato Sauce. Super easy and tasty!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom halves of the slider buns in a casserole dish.
- Spoon a little sauce on each bun, and then place a meatball on each one. Add just a little more sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover the meatballs in Mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush them with a little oil.
- Sprinkle the Romano cheese over the buns.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, and then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 6