I just love to combine ravioli with a soup and Marina’s Meatballs. This soup is really easy to make and this recipe makes a good amount. You can even freeze the leftovers for another night!
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and meatballs.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook ravioli in a different pot and add to the soup
- Stir in spinach leaves
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt if desired.