Even though we raise Berkshire pork, we love a great flank steak! I love this recipe because it is easy and comes out great. You can also marinate the flank steak overnight if you want!
- 1 flank steak
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pt gardens lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon peeled and minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients. Put the steaks into a plastic bag and pour the marinade into the bag. I like to turn the bag every once in awhile.
- Take the steak out of the bag and grill 4 to 5 minutes on either side. Do not overcook.