Zucchini is available year round but it is especially delicious from the Farmers Market during the summer. Grill the zucchini and serve with lemon and delicious herbs. Top with some really good feta cheese or goat cheese. Enjoy!
- 4 zucchini squash (about 2 lb.), sliced into rounds
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- Terrill Creek Feta Cheese
- Place the zucchini into a large bowl. Drizzle with about 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil. Using clean hands, toss to combine.
- Heat grill or griddle until hot and add zucchini in batches (do not crowd). Grill for about 4 minutes, turning over a couple of times until zucchini are cooked through and perfectly charred.
- Transfer grilled zucchini back to the bowl. Add lemon juice, fresh garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add the fresh herbs and toss again gently.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with a sprinkle of Terrill Creek Feta Cheese. Serve at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 4