Pasta, mushrooms and spinach make for a very yummy recipe. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces linguine pasta, uncooked (or your pasta of choice)
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ½ cup homemade chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- Begin cooking pasta according to package directions.
- Whisk together flour, chicken broth, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- While pasta cooks, in a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. When oil begins to ripple add sliced mushrooms, and sauté for 6 minutes. Add minced garlic, sauté for 2 more minutes until garlic just begins to brown.
- Whisk flour, chicken broth, milk, salt and pepper mixture into mushrooms and garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally until thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese and stir until cheese has melted.
- Mix in spinach and allow to wilt.
- Add drained pasta to skillet and toss to coat.