I love to read recipes, and I really love when I can adapt the recipe to my products. When I saw this recipe for No Bake Chutney Cheesecakes, I knew I had to prepare it with Marina’s Cranberry Chutney. This recipe is easy and can even be made a few days in advance. My family really liked the dessert and I would definitely make it again!
For the Crust
- 6 ounces crispy gingersnap cookies, which is about 60 cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons salted melted
For the Cheesecake
- 2 8-ounce packages Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
For the topping
- In a food processor or blender, combine the gingersnap cookies and pumpkin pie spice. Pulse the machine until the cookies form crumbs. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter, mix until combined. Press crumbs onto the bottoms of individual serving dishes – about 2 heaping tablespoons per dish.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and orange zest for about 3 minutes. Add in vanilla extract and beat an additional minute. Pipe or spoon cheesecake filling into individual serving dishes, directly onto the prepared crust layers.
- Cover cheesecakes and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Before serving, top with Marina’s Cranberry Chutney.