A delicious use of Marina’s Cranberry Chutney
- 1 ½ cups Marina’s cranberry chutney, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9 x 5” loaf pan, and set aside.
- In a large bowl or the base of a mixer, beat together 1 cup of the cranberry sauce, oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add the flour, salt, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. Stir well just until evenly combined.
- Spread into the prepared pan. Dollop the remaining cranberry sauce on top, then bake about 50 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.