Circle B Ranch Pork Chops and delicious roasted potatoes are wonderful together. Enjoy!
For the Rub
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (or vegetable or canola)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
For the Chops
- 4 Circle B Ranch bone-in pork chops
- 1.6 lbs. baby potatoes, larger ones cut in half
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Toss potatoes in oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Scatter on a baking tray.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes (giving them a head start).
- While potatoes are in oven, mix the Rub ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Slather the pork on both sides with the Rub, reserving some Rub for basting.
- Take the tray of potatoes out of the oven. Place pork on the tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove tray from the oven, spoon reserved Rub on the surface of pork and bake for an additional 10 minutes (15 for larger chops).
- Take tray out of the oven, flick to grill/broiler on high.
- Use a brush to get the golden juices off the tray and dab it onto the pork (the key for flavor and color!).
- Pop pork under grill/broiler for a few minutes until pork is caramelized and golden.
- Serve, scraping the juices off the tray and onto the pork. Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serving Size: 4