What can I possibly say about this recipe? It is delicious and very easy to prepare. Linda from Linda’s Italian Table does it again with her ingredients. Use fresh ingredients and you will have a delicious meal every time!
- 1 lb. Raddiatore cooked al dente
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Links Sweet Italian Sausage – sliced
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic – chopped
- 1/4 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/4 C. Yellow or Red Cherry Tomatoes – sliced in half
- 1/3 C. Sundried Tomatoes (Julienned and packed in olive oil)
- 3 C. Arugula
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Oregano leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzle
- Grated Pecorino Cheese to serve
- Cook your pasta as your package directs.
- While the pasta boils, cook your sausage, garlic, hot red pepper flakes, in the oil in a pan until the sausage is done.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, arugula, and Thyme.
- Toss and cook until the arugula wilts – about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and mix well. I used some of the pasta water and added it to the dish.
- Drizzle with a good Extra Virgin Olive Oil and serve with grated Pecorino.
- Serving Size: 4