Who doesn’t like pastry wrapped hot dogs? I thought, “What could be better than pastry wrapped sausage?” These are easy, can be prepared ahead and yes, they are delicious!
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 8-ounce tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 teaspoons honey mustard
- 16 tablespoons coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 fully cooked Circle B Ranch German Sausage
- Spray heavy large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Unroll dough on work surface; separate along perforations into individual triangles. Spread each triangle with 1 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Arrange 1 sausage quarter on triangle, parallel to short side, leaving 1/2-inch border. Fold short side of dough over sausage; continue to roll up. Arrange sausage roll, seam side down, on prepared sheet. Repeat with remaining triangles, mustard, cheese, and sausages. (Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover; chill.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake sausages until dough is golden, about 20 minutes.