Bring those delicious yummy peaches home from the Farmers Market. This is easy and delicious
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- 2 tbsp. tawny port wine
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large fresh, ripe peaches, peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1–1lb. Circle B Ranch Pork Tenderloin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook raisins, port, and 2 Tbsp. water in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; whisk in parsley, vinegar, and oil.
- Stir in peaches, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the tenderloin until 145 degrees. Let it relax for 5 minutes until you carve. Enjoy!