These tasty goodies are quick and easy to make. The yummy crumble topping comes from a Ginger Pear Crisp recipe from Food Network @ http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ginger-pear-crisp-recipe.
- Marina’s Pear Ginger Chutney
- Phyllo Cups (1 15 count package)
For the Topping
- ¼ cup flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill phyllo cups generously with Marina’s Pear Ginger Chutney.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients using a fork.
- Spoon the crumble topping over the filled phyllo cups.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until filling is warmed and crumble topping is cooked.