Strawberry season is here! While walking through the Greater Springfield Farmers Market, I saw the delicious and fresh strawberries. I knew I had to make something delicious with them and what could be better than Circle B ranch Pork chops? Nothing! What I really like about this recipe is the list of ingredients is very small, but they all work so well together.
- 3 (10-oz) Circle B Ranch pork chops
- ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; rub with garlic and rosemary.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pork chops to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and pork chops.
- Add strawberries, vinegar, and honey to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place one pork chop on each of 3 plates; top evenly with strawberry mixture.