I think it’s pretty obvious we love everything pork, especially pork chops! We came across this recipe right when the blueberries first came into season and I thought it was perfect.
- 4 Bone-in Circle B Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 1/3 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 1/4 Cup Chopped Mango
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 1/4 Cup Minced Red Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- Salt to Taste
- Salt and pepper the Circle B Ranch pork chops. Preheat grill to medium heat
- Place blueberries in a medium bowl, slightly mash 1/3 of them with a fork
- Stir in the mango, cucumber, onion, cilantro, lime juice, hot sauce and salt
- Place your pork chops on the grill. Turning once and cooking to an internal temp of 140 degrees
- Remove pork chops from the grill, let them sit for about 3-5 minutes, serve with the salsa and enjoy!