Circle B Ranch Pork Chops, Roasted Carrots, Parsnips and Pears and this came out delicious. Enjoy!!
- 2 Circle B Ranch pork chops
- coarse salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, peeled & cut on bias into 3-inch pieces
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled & cut on bias into 3-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 small pears, halved & cored, or 2 large pears, quartered & cored
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- crusty bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously season pork with salt and pepper. Heat a pot over medium-high. Add oil, then pork. Cook, turning a few times, until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add vegetables to pot; cook, stirring a few times, until golden in places, 5 to 7 minutes. Add pears. Put in oven for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Return pork and any juices to pan; roast in oven until thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork registers 135 degrees, 25-30 minuets.
- Serve with vegetables, pears, braising liquid, and bread.
- Serving Size: 4