Looking for something delicious and easy? Nothing is better than this pork sausage skillet with beans and tomato sauce. This can be put together and cooked in about 30 minutes. While it cooks on the stove ,prepare a salad and you will have a complete dinner for your family!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 6 Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian sausages (raw)
- 4 cloves peeled and crushed garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (24-ounce) Marina’s Italian Tomato Sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausages and lightly brown on all sides, for about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add garlic and rosemary to the skillet and saute until fragrant, another 2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Stir in tomatoes and their juices, cannellini beans and 1/4 cup of water. Add the sausages back to the skillet and simmer for 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.