Circle B Ranch Pork Tenderloin in succulent and delicious. It is easy to make and cooks really quick for a great weekday or weekend dinner. Enjoy!
- • 1 (1 ½ lb.) Circle B Ranch pork tenderloin
- • Kosher salt
- • Freshly ground black pepper
- • 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- • 2 cloves garlic, minced
- • 1 Tbsp. whole fennel seeds, coarsely ground in mortar and pestle
- • 1 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- • 1 tsp. finely grated orange zest
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 450°F. Brush the pork all over with the olive oil, and season generously all over with salt and pepper.
- Combine the garlic, fennel seeds, rosemary, and orange zest, and press the mixture all over the pork.
- Transfer to a small rimmed baking sheet or ovenproof skillet, and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the pork registers 135°F, about 20 minutes. Let rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes before slicing and transferring to a platter.
- Pour the juice from the cutting board and the baking sheet over the pork and serve.