Sometimes the best dinners are made with the simplest ingredients. Circle B Ranch tenderloin is so succulent and delicious. Enjoy!!
- kosher salt
- 1 Circle B Ranch pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and crosswise
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges for serving
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil.
- Put the pork and zucchini in a large bowl. Add 2 Tbsp. olive oil, the lemon zest, cumin, coriander, 1 tsp. salt and the cayenne and toss; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the orzo to the boiling water and cook according to label directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a bowl; add the tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice, the remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and 1/4 tsp. salt; toss.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Grill the pork and zucchini, flipping once, until the pork is cooked through and the zucchini is tender, about 12-14 minutes. Slice the pork on an angle and serve with the zucchini, orzo, and lemon wedges.
- Serving Size: 4