I am always trying new coleslaw recipes. After all you have to have coleslaw that goes with different cuisines. Enjoy!
- • 1 small head of cabbage, shredded into thin strips or a bag of shredded cabbage
- • 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage (optional)
- • 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- • 4-5 scallions, chopped
- • 1 carrot, julienned (optional)
- • 3 cloves garlic, minced
- • 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- • 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- • 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- • 2 Tbsp. sugar
- • 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- • 2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- • Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour over the cabbage, onions, and scallions.
- Mix to combine.
- Eat immediately or wait a few hours for flavors to deepen and combine.
- Serving Size: 4