Sausage, apple, and squash combine with the perfect amount of sweetness and spice. This one-pan dinner is so easy, delicious, and quick to prepare that it’s now on my go-to list of fast and healthy weeknight meals!
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, dark or amber
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 medium-small butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (1 1/2 to 2 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 small apples, cored and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 links Circle B Ranch German Sausage, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Shake vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard in a small jar.
- Meanwhile, toss squash, oil, paprika, salt, nutmeg and pepper in a large bowl to coat. Spread out on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Transfer squash to the oven and roast 10 minutes. Add apples and sausage and toss to coat. Return to the oven and roast, stirring once or twice until the apples are softened and the squash is tender, about 18 to 22 minutes longer. Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the roasted mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4