Big John and I Iove pasta any way and any kind. When I read this recipe I knew that it would be delicious prepared with Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausage. This recipe is something your family will enjoy time and time again. Enjoy!
- • 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- • 1 lb. Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausage
- • 1 lb. spinach, cleaned
- • 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- • ½ cup golden raisins
- • ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- • ¼ tsp. salt
- • ¼ tsp. pepper
- • 1 lb. rotini
- • ½ cup Parmesan, grated
- Heat olive oil in large, non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Crumble in sausage and grated garlic; cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in raisins, pine nuts, and salt and pepper.
- Cook rotini to package directions. Drain and reserve 1 cup cooking water. Toss pasta with sausage mixture and enough reserved water to create a sauce.
- Stir in grated Parmesan and serve.
- Serving Size: 6