How to make Saucy Asian Meatballs….Prepare the sauce….defrost and heat up a pound of Marina’s Mini Meatballs. What could be easier?? Nothing that I know of….Enjoy!!
- • 1 pound of Marina’s Mini Meatballs
- • 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- • ¼ cup rice vinegar
- • 2 garlic cloves, minced
- • 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- • 1 tsp. sesame oil
- • 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until blended. Warm meatballs in a 350 degree oven . You can dip each meatball individually (using a toothpick) in the sauce mixture. Or pour sauce over the meatballs and stir gently until covered.
- 4. Serve warm, and add additional garnish if desired.
- Easily keep your meatballs and sauce warm in a crockpot until served. Just set it on low and you are good to go!