Sausage and cheese….wonderful together. These are great for a quick snack or for an appetizer. Serve with Big John’s Barbecue Sauce! Enjoy!
- 3 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 lb. Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. fresh basil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce for dipping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan or shallow casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with dipping sauce, if desired.
- If you would like, you can make these ahead and refrigerate unbaked balls for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze them, unbaked, for up to one month; simply up the baking time to 25-30 minutes. Or, you can bake the cheese balls and freeze them for up to one month before reheating.