Sausage, eggs and crescent rolls. These came out delicious and they reheat nicely. Make extra and freeze for a quick breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Beat all 5 eggs in a bowl. Heat the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in the beaten eggs, saving a little for egg wash. As the eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan, using a spatula, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking, pulling, lifting, and folding eggs, until thickened and there is no more visible liquid. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the flour onto your work surface then unroll the crescent dough over the flour. Roll it out a bit, if necessary with a rolling pin. Cut the dough into 8 rectangles, by first pinching the seams if necessary.
- Top each rectangle with a couple spoonfuls of scrambled eggs, some of the cheddar cheese, and a sausage link. Roll up the rectangle and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Brush each roll with the egg wash, then sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serving Size: 8