It intrigued me that an eggroll would be tasty. The original recipe was very bland so I added a little bit of this and a little bit of that. The final recipe was delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 pound Circle B Ranch ground pork
- 6 cups coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring often to crumble, until cooked through. Do not drain.
- Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, teriyaki, and oyster sauce to the skillet with the sausage. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the cabbage has softened a bit.
- Remove from the heat and top with the green onions. Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve immediately.