Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausage, ricotta, mozzarella and Marina’s Tomato Sauce all make for a delicious recipe. These roll ups are easy to make, and I would suggest making extra if would like to freeze the leftovers!
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet,cook the onion and garlic until translucent. Add the sausage and cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, egg, parsley, pepper and salt. Drain noodles. Spread 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each noodle; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup meat sauce into each of two greased 11×7-in. baking dishes. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cook at 375 for 45-50 minutes with the aluminum foil. For the last 15 minutes take the cover off. Take out of oven and let it stand for a few minutes for the cheese to cool. Top with extra Parmesan cheese and enjoy!