When Big John ate this soup he said “oh wow!! This is delicious!” Enjoy!
- 1 lb (450g) Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2-garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 (8 oz – 225g) can fire roasted tomato
- 1/2 tsp fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley
- 24 oz Marina’s Tomato sauce
- 1–8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups homemade chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- In a pot add olive oil and saute onions and garlic and cook until slightly soft.
2. Add sausage meat, break up with a spatula, and cook until it’s no longer pink, stirring frequently.
3. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, Basil and parsley, cream cheese,tomato sauce and chicken broth. Give a quick stir to mix everything together.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in parmesan cheese. Serve in bowls and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!!